Work Package 1: Management And Coordination
- Deliverable 1.1: Project management
- Deliverable 1.2: Project meetings
Work Package 2: Information And Publicity
- Deliverable 2.1: Communication plan
- Deliverable 2.2: Project website
- Deliverable 2.3: Info / Publicity days
- Deliverable 2.4: Final event
Work Package 3: Designing And Procurement Of A Pilot Plant Photocatalytic Reactor
- Deliverable 3.1: Determination of the design technical specifications and requirements of the photocatalytic pilot scale plant
- Deliverable 3.2: Equipment procurement and establishment
Work Package 4: Targeting Emerging Pharmaceuticals Compounds And Monitoring The Concentration Levels And Removal Efficiencies Before And After The Establishment Of The Photocatalytic Treatment Plant
- Deliverable 4.1: Monitoring of pharmaceutical compounds in the effluents of wastewater treatment plants (University Hospital of Ioannina and Hospital of Vlore) as well as in receiving water bodies and risk assessment for the concentration levels detected on the aquatic food chain
- Deliverable 4.2: Determination of the removal efficiencies before and after the establishment of the photocatalytic treatment plant
Work Package 5: Optimization Of The Operating Conditions, Final Validation Of The Photocatalytic Pilot Plant Reactors And Transferability Of Results
- Deliverable 5.1: Long term operation through different conditions (catalyst mass, flow rates, reaction times etc) to obtain valuable operational and scale-up knowledge for achieving optimum removal rates, and for producing treated water of suitable quality
- Deliverable 5.2: Report on the environmental quality standards and guidelines for the effluents of hospital wastewater treatment plants
- Deliverable 5.3: Final validation and assessment of pilot system operation for the removal of pharmaceuticals from hospital wastewaters
- Deliverable 5.4: Environmental Risk Assessment study
- Deliverable 5.5: Sustainability plan
- Publication 1: An overview of homogeneous and heterogeneous photocatalysis applications for the removal of pharmaceutical compounds from real or synthetic hospital wastewaters under lab or pilot scale.
- Publication 2: Assessment of multiclass pharmaceutical active compounds (PhACs) in hospital WWTP influent and effluent samples by UHPLC-Orbitrap MS: Temporal variation, removals and environmental risk assessment.
- Publication 3: Photocatalytic Treatment of Pharmaceuticals in Real Hospital Wastewaters for Effluent Quality Amelioration.